Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Friday, September 5, 2014

My Adventure to See The Wizard Of Oz

On Saturday August 30, 2014 My Mom, my bestfriend Amanda, and I went and saw the movie The Wizard Of Oz at our local historic Theatre to celebrate the films 75th anniversary! It was a fantastic time, except that the building had no air conditioning and the heat rose up to over 80 degrees in the theatre and the place was sold out. We sweated our butts off, but in the end it was worth it to see this film for the first time on the Big Screen as it was shown back in 1939.  

After the movie we all went to IHOP and had some great food and some great conversations and even greater laughs.  Mom, Amanda, and I didn't get home until nearly Midnight! And I didn't get sick once! I also did nearly starve myself to try and give myself a better chance at not getting sick. And I did pay for it the next day with very bad fatigue and pain, but for that one night everything was perfect.

 My mom was the person who got me loving The Wizard Of Oz when I was 2 years old and when I saw that our city was having this event she was the first person I knew I had to see it with, and then to have my long time friend Amanda be able to come too was the icing on the cake. This day is down as one of the best days of my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment