Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Monday, September 8, 2014

Yesterday Was The 3 Year Anniversary Of My Diagnoses With Crohn's Disease

Photo
Yesterday was a rough day, but I made it through as I always have over the past 3 years.

Yesterday Sept. 7th, was the day I got the letter that changed my life forever.

Yesterday 3 years ago was the day i was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease after suffering for 4 years prior with an unknown illness that never went away.

Yesterday was the day that we (my family, and friends) started praying for a miracle from God to heal me, and we have not and never will give up hope for a cure or miraculous healing.

Today, I'm still sick. Today I'm still not in remission after 3 years of med changes and hospitalizations. Today I'm still recovering from a surgery that should have only taken 2 months to recover from but is taking over 4 months for me because I'm so sick. Today I'm not very independent and rely on family and friends to help take care of me and or get me to appointments.

But today i choose to still trust Jesus. Today I choose to not quite. Today I choose to keep on fighting and striving to live and not just survive this life. Today I got out of bed. dressed and prepared myself to face this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment