Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Friday, September 5, 2014

Update on Visit To My Surgeon on August 26th

A week ago, I went back to OSU East Hospital to see my colon/rectal surgeon, because I have continued to have rectal bleeding and sometimes very bad bleeding since my surgery in April.

The Surgeon examined me and sadly I still have not completely healed from my surgery back in April!!  This is one of the bad side effects of Crohn's our bodies can't heal from surgeries and things like that due to our compromised immune systems, and add that the Crohn's is still not in remission and I'm having 4-7 bowel movements mostly diarrhea most days and that doesn't help at all.

So I am to continue to use butt creams and try not to have so many bowel movements, and "don't wipe your butt" the surgeon says I'm to Dab dry/clean my behind. Wiping tears and irritates surgery area more he says. UGH!!!!

However, even with this bad news, I'm still happy I went through with the surgery because I'm still doing 90% better than I was before the surgery.  So a 2 month recovery from surgery for a normal person has turned into over a 4 month recovery for this "Crohnie".  But I'll make it and with the Lord helping me.


No comments:

Post a Comment