Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

"Winter's Tale" Is My New Favorite Movie To Watch When I'm Really Sick

The Plot of Winter's Tale Is....
Every person on this earth holds within them a Miracle that is meant for only one person, and before we die we must share that miracle with the one person it is meant for, and only then can we go up into the sky and become stars. But be warned for as we draw closer to accomplishing our miracle the devil and his demons are out to stop us, but at the same time God (or as they call it the "universe") steps in to help us accomplish our miracle. And neither time nor space can stop our miracles.

This movie is not biblical based it is a fairytale/fantasy, but when fighting a life long incurable disease sometimes you need a bit of fantasy to escape from the terrible reality we face.

But at the same time, when we know Jesus as our personal Savior and he saves us from our sins we are a walking miracle and even through death we experience a miracle....heaven, eternal life, where there is no more disease and death and we can live forever. 

And I literally watch this movie once a day when the Crohn's Disease has
me knocked flat on my back and I need a miracle from God to take away
my pain because there is no cure for it.  Sometimes we need a fairytale to help us through the day.  I hope you get to watch this movie and it helps you believe that God still works Miracles even today.

No comments:

Post a Comment