Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Too Sick and Weak To Go To Church And It's Driving Me Mad

To say that I'm upset about not being well enough to go back to church and just enjoy being in church and the fellowship of my brothers and sisters over the past month, is an understatement.

My body is continuing to fight me tooth n nail right now, if i attempt playing my drums and getting my heart rate up i feel like I'm having a heart attack because my heart rate is so out of control I cannot get it below 103 bpm when I am awake and only when I sleep do i get my heart to go down to the upper 90's.

The good news is my new primary care doctor is aware of this and he is going to be getting me on some new meds to try and help my pain which is the main cause for my high heart rate or putting on a med to control my heart rate.

This whole weekend i have been completely exhausted to the point that my friend who came over today for a quick visit, took one look at me said, "Miranda you need to go to bed you look really tired" she knows me way too well I can't fool my Mama Dawn no matter how hard I try. So that is exactly what i did when she left and have been there all day.

So yeah I'm mad as heck because I have no strength and can't find the strength to climb out of this bed, take a shower, put on nice clothes, pack my drums and go to church. And I feel like I'm worthless because I can't go out and do ministry and fellowship with my brothers and sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment