Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Spending Time With Friends Is The Best Part Of Living

Accomplished more on my "Living List" today, actually I accomplished everything I hoped to do today and only had 3 hours that the crohn's took me out!

Went and had breakfast at our fav cafe with our "second parents" and also my Dad! Our "Second Parents" had gone on a trip to Ireland last week and while there they bought us some authentic Irish Buscuits!


Real Irish Biscuits flown all the way to Ohio from Ireland by our awesome friends

Then went to the Chillicothe Bikers Church's Annual Hog Roast and Bike Show for Lunch, this was for Dad and Jeremy really, I skipped the food but enjoyed hearing Pastor Foot and Pastor Critter share their testimonies and messages the Lord put on their hearts. 



Me and my Dad at the Hog Roast. Yeah you can tell I'm his Daughter, we look like twins.

Me and a VERY Sweaty Jeremy taking a selfie At The Hog Roast, it was very humid out. 



 
Jeremy Just Had to take a picture of the HOG! Dad and Jeremy Said it was AWESOME pulled pork!

  I Got sick at the Hog Roast and Dad and Jeremy had to get me home quick.

And after resting for 3 hours the pain and extreme fatigue passed enough to go to Pike Lake with Jeremy, my dad, and a family friend, to their Music Festival to See My good friend Stephanie Stanley perform, and there I ran into my Aunt Linda and her Husband Justin and had a good chat.

I was brought to tears when in the middle of her set Stephanie looks up and says, "I just want to say I to Miranda and Jeremy!" and waves at us. Stephanie knows just how much I've fought to be able to come and sit and listen to her and support her tonight. I just didn't expect her to call me out like that. 


Our Friend Stephanie Stanley Performing with her friend Chad. I love Stephanie's Guitar Bright Cherry Red
I lasted through Stephanie's Set, but had to leave not long after because my body was giving out again on me. Oh and I Got to drive for the first time today in over 6 months!!!! I drove to pike lake and drove home!!! YAY ME!!!!

My body is screaming now and I'm completely exhausted, but to see my friends Pastor Foot and his wife, Stephanie, and our "Second Parents" Dawn and Gary and also spend time with Jeremy and My Dad all day is worth the pain, because tomorrow is not promised and I have to LIVE and do what I can for as long as I can. 








Hope to do more and see more friends I haven't seen in a long time soon.

Now I am going to go take a pain pill and see if I can get some sleep, and see what tomorrow holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment