Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Beautiful, Beautiful" The Song That Got Me Through Today



While Listening to this song today after so many bad things happened between phone calls to Doctors and The State Of Ohio about my disability and dealing with the Crohn's Disease, Gastroparesis and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.  I felt God wrap his loving arms around me and comfort me while this song played and I just cried.  Cried because I was in pain, cried because I was broke and cried because I didn't feel Beautiful because my hair is falling out and I had to cut it off very short.

But in the midst of everything a peace that surpasses all understanding came to me for a short time and allowed me to just breathe and find that peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment