Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Thursday, February 7, 2013

FINALLY! Something Goes Right For A Change

So in my post yesterday I shared about once again fighting with this hospital over another medical bill.

Here is the link so you can read it for yourself and understand just what I go through on a monthly basis with this hospital.
http://www.mirandacwrites.blogspot.com/2013/02/caught-in-middle-once-again.html

Well, that was yesterday what I went through, today I get a phone call from the "cashier" at the hospitals billing department who I talked to yesterday. 

She informs me that the Medicare part of their billing dept. FINALLY located the payment from Medicare on this bill I've been fighting over since Dec. 2012. 

To make a long story short who ever was dealing with this payment from Medicare for this bill screwed up and sent this payment into the outerspace of their billing dept.'s computer billing system. 

So first good news is they have fixed the bill, second good news is I don't owe anything on this bill.  The Payment Medicare made covered the entire 598.00 dollar bill.

The Cashier also told me that my 2 other accounts with the hospital are fine and that if I should have anymore problems in the future to call her and not deal with their billing dept.

Praise God, for the little things right? Because I haven't had any good news in months about bills or my health. Nice to have a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment