Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Trusting God To Provide Part 2

As in my previous post I said I had some other things to share.

Part 2 is about what happened at my appointment with the colon/rectal surgeon appointment I had nearly a month ago.

The surgeon could not even do an examination of my bottom because he discovered I have 2 fissures in my rectum. Fissures are tears or open wounds on the colon/rectum and are extremely painful. And in my condition they are not going to get better says my gi doctor so I am to call the surgeon back after Christmas and make another appointment for another examination, but this time the gi doc wants the surgeon to put me under anesthesia so he can do a full examination and see what all is going on and if I may need surgery to heal these fissures and hemorrhoids.

My body is literally starting to fall apart due to have diarrhea and vomiting every day for the past 6 years straight.

The surgeon also said he believes I have another disease/condition besides crohns disease that is causing such extreme symptoms and problems. But they really don't know what that disease/condition is.

So we just have to keep leaning on The Lord and have faith that he will provide. Provide the doctors with the knowledge and answers to help me.

So now I have got everything out and I feel better for writing it and not keeping all this bottled up inside and sitting here worrying and not talking about it.

One day at a time is how I deal with everything. Make it through today and hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment