Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Knight In Shining Armor

My Knight In Shining Armor
By Miranda Caverley
For My husband Jeremy

Pain envelopes me.
Tears fall from my eyes,
Screams escape my mouth
as once again the diseases attack my body.

Hands try to comfort and heal
that which there is no cure for.
As the pain continues to swallow me up
like quicksand.

My knight in shining armor stands watch
Trying to fight the demons that attack me.

He wipes a tear from his eye 
for he knows he is fighting a losing battle.
But yet he stands watch over me.
His love for me unfailing 
and forever faithful until the end.

My knight is my heart helping me to keep going 
even as I fight against the will to give up and die.
My heart keeps me alive and to continue to fight.
Fight the diseases and demons every day.

His love keeps me.....

1 comment:

  1. awww i can see the love between you both,God Bless and hang in there (((hugs)) Beth

    ReplyDelete