Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting 2012 off With Prayer

Even though I'm bedridden and in a 8 out of 10 level of pain even with taking what little pain meds I am allowed to take now. I wanted to try to write an update myself, no matter how long it may take me.

The Gastro Dr. put me on Predisone after my appointment Dec. 23rd. I took 4 pills a day for 5 days and now have down graded to 3 pills a day for 5 days and then day after tomorrow will down grade to 1 pill a day for 5 days and then 1/2 a pill a day for 5 days and then go off the predisone. However, my Crohn's is not getting any better since my dr. visit and I'm an continually bed ridden and in so much pain I'm near collapsing when trying to walk and go to the bathroom.

Jeremy has been my night in shining armor through all this. Even going as far as sleeping on the floor for 4 nights so I could have our big bed to myself. But after seeing him lying on the floor for 4 nights and seeing as I am not getting better. I called my dad and asked him if we could borrow his spare twin bed for Jeremy just until I can get better where Jeremy and I can sleep in the same bed again.

My dad brought the bed over yesterday, he and Jeremy set the bed up right next to my bed so we won't be so far apart from each other. I keep telling him this is only a temporary thing until I can start to get better and then we will send the bed back to Dad's. But only being married 4 years to each other it is very hard for him and I not to be able to share the same bed we have shared with each other since we got married.

In the midst of all this my Grandma (my dad's mom) created an event a prayer event on facebook for me here is the link to it so you can learn more http://www.facebook.com/events/156251371145256/

My Grandma called Jeremy and told Jeremy that she feels led by God to start this Prayer Event and have as many people as we can possibly get to pray for me that God will heal me from Crohn's Disease, Gastroparesis, and the Stage 2 Damage to my Esophagus. So tomorrow Jan. 3rd 2012 starting at midnight tonight people who have accepted the invitations to pray for me and my healing will be through the entire day tomorrow. People as far East as South Korea and as Far West as California have accepted the invitations to pray. People from all over the world have written saying they are praying and fasting for me.

But as I write this post I just got a horrible phone call from Grandma who made the prayer event. She and my dad took my Grandpa/Poppy to the hospital with Chest pains. They did a CT Scan and blood work and found his pancreas is severely inflamed and infected. He right now is being admitted to the hospital to start Antibiotics and to have more tests run to see what is causing the infection. There are signs it may be his gallbladder and he has gall stones but they don't know. And he is at too high of a risk for this to get bad quickly to let him go home. So now my Grandma is spending the night at the hospital and they don't know how long he will be admitted to the hospital until they can get more tests run.

This is just too much.....I'm bedridden with this disease and my Poppy is in the hospital and I can't see him. And in a week it will be the 3 year anniversary of the Death of my other Grandpa my Papaw! DEAR GOD I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!! My Family needs a miracle with this prayer event.

On a side note from this Jeremy has spent the entire day making phone calls to the Gastro Dr. on the update on my condition and how it is NOT improving at all. And made my follow up appointment with my Family Dr. as requested by the Gastro Dr. and we will be asking my family Dr. about whether or not he thinks we should try to get a home health Aid to come in and help take care of me until I can start to improve and get back to where I'm not bedridden and can do more for myself while Jeremy is away at School full time every week.

I must go now and make some phone calls to friends and family about my Poppy and get more people to pray for us. Because prayer is the only thing that will help my family and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment