Miranda's Music


Listen To Miranda's and her husband Jeremy's Music and Download Many of the songs they have recorded over the years

Monday, December 19, 2011

TOP 10 Things That I Am Thankful For

1. That my house is clean and I have a husband who helps keep it that way when I'm not able to.

2. I was able to take a shower and clean myself up.

3. I am able to spend quality time with my husband as limited as we are in what we can do.

4. That I'm able to pray for people who are in need.

5. That I had a small bowel movement, and it helped ease my pain in my abdomen.

6. My grandma offered to do my laundry.

7. That Jeremy and I have enough money to make it on our own.

8. Jeremy and I have been together 5 years and the future holds many more.

9. My Jeremy cries and is a real man to love me that much.

10. I still have my Poppy because Papaw's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment